Noble F&B Consulting offers a full range of guidance for both new and existing operations drawn from more than 22 years of Food & Beverage experience.
- Full consultation from the start of new project to opening, includes business advice
- Business consult only develop concepts, business plans and pre-opening advice only
- F & B consultation advice only (includes contacts and recommendations)
- Staff Training from service, wine, bar, and SOP- training manual
- Troubleshooting operational problems, implementing effective solutions and strategies
- Marketing advice and all others are subject to pre-consultation
- Ready for expansion – we work closely with Franchise specialists, whether you want to franchise your
business or look into buying a franchise, we can advise you
- Thinking of buying over an existing business or wanting to sell off your business, let us come in and
help advise you on take-over amounts and advise you further
- Menu Development – For new establishments or existing we can help you come up with more new exciting dishes and recipes and food and beverage menu engineering
- Recommend feng shui adviser for placement of important factors – Master ken Koh (高宗凌) is one of the region’s most prominent practitioners in Feng Shui, Destiny Analysis, and Professional Date Selection services. As a regional consultant, Master Koh has carried out audits in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Christchurch, Perth, Melbourne, Jakarta, London, and Wales. His extensive experience is benefitted by both individuals and corporate clients.
- Specialty coffee suppliers, trainers and advise coffee flow set-up
- Food photography – Photography since 1994, professional photography service on interior, food and products, 21 years of experience
- Legal/lawyer services – Bernard is a business lawyer with the Singapore law firm, Xavier & Associates LLC, and is highly experienced in advising F&B entrepreneurs on expanding their business within Singapore and overseas through franchising, joint venturing and food manufacturing.
Using a holistic approach that aligns his understanding of his clients’ business model and commercial objectives with his legal knowledge, he advises F&B entrepreneurs on how to organise their business, how to protect and exploit their intellectual property and confidential information, how to organise their supply chain, and how to raise capital to fund their expansion. Having advised multiple F&B brand-owners who have expanded overseas, Bernard is familiar with the business and legal requirements for expanding into the South-East Asian and Asia Pacific regions, and he is also able to work with clients tapping on the various government grants as part of their expansion plans.
- POS system, state of the art, new wave info contact us for more information.